2018 Fire on the Rim Vendors
We thank all the vendors who provided food and other items for the most recent event. We are already looking to line up more vendors for next year, so please see below for how to sign up as a vendor and be part of the 2019 Fire on the Rim.
Food and Beverage
- Local beer (of course) from THAT Brewery & Pub
- Mediterranean Majik – amazing Mediterranean Cuisine
- Farm a Go Go check out Chef Bryan’s fine food
- Enjoy breakfast burritos and coffee from The Randall House based here in Pine
- Deadlift Brew & Shakes – coffee, expresso drinks, smoothies & shakes
Gifts and Other Stuff
- Beef Jerky from Charlie’s Market
- Native Air
- Strawberry’s Originals goat milk products
- Gold Canyon Candles
- The Rusty Pine Cone – custom engraving on metal, wood & gift items
- ST Gifts
- The Queens Corn – kettlecorn, lemonade
- Su Richardson, Licensed Massage Therapist, will provide chair or table massages for $1.00 per minute.
- You Need Whimsey (and you need their birdhouses!)
- Dulcy Rojas Designs – fashion accessories from used bicycle tires. Super cool!
- Tara’s Acrylics and Watercolors
Information / Race Sponsors
Be a Vendor for the Next Event
The Fire on the Rim Race venue area features a wide range of booths from local businesses, such as the ones listed below. If your business or organization wants a spot download and submit your application now.
Sign up to be a Vendor
Any questions about being a vendor at FOTR? Contact us!
If you are interested in FOTR, riding the race, volunteering, or being part of the event itself, or have any other questions, please use our contact form. You can also email us directly: