Be a Vendor for the Next Event
The Fire on the Rim Race venue area features a wide range of booths from local businesses, such as the ones listed below. If your business or organization wants a spot download and submit your application now.
- The Cleveland Corned Beef Food Truck is serving for lunch and dinner their “Straight Outta Cleveland” food including Corned Beef Hoagies and Italian Angus Beef
- Enjoy breakfast burritos and coffee from The Randall House based here in Pine
- Homemade nut snacks from Nut-Tropolis that are sin-sational
- You can scream and get it from Scoops Ice Cream
- Kettle corn and lemon shakers by from Bravo Tango Kettle Corn
- Specialty coffee from Pine Creek Fudge
Beer and Wine Garden
- Fresh products from Pine Creek Canyon Lavender Farm
- Su Richardson, Licensed Massage Therapist, will provide chair or table massages for $1.00 per minute.
- Veteran made functional art (bottle openers, flour sack towels, vintage treasures, custom orders) from The Luckiest Collection
- Cool t-shirts and apparel from Threads Local
- Apple Harvest from the Pine Strawberry Farmers Market
- Bike stuff from both Certified Bicycles and 87 Cyclery in Payson
- Get information about the Arizona Trail from representatives of the Arizona Trail Association
- Forest information from the Tonto National Forest
Sign up to be a Vendor
Any questions about being a vendor at FOTR? Contact us!
If you are interested in FOTR, riding the race, volunteering, or being part of the event itself, or have any other questions, please use our contact form. You can also email us directly: